Sunday 3 October 2010

Melon Mambo .... mmmmmm


Hello crafters and a very happy Sunday to you all. What a dreary miserable day it is. Autumn is most definitely upon us and wow has it come around quickly.

I decided to make a couple of things this afternoon as there was no way I was heading outside into the cold and damp (I don't do cold and damp I like the hot weather). So out came the crafting stuff onto the dining room table and I found a few things I forgot I had, as well as some new cardstock and ink I was dying to play with. I always think it's lovely to play with old and new together and see what happens. Most of what I was playing with today are now retired products but it's always nice to show what good use these wonderful products can be put to and the amazing creations that can be produced. Also, I am waiting on my starter kit to arrive so as soon as it does, I will be busy using lots of the new products which are available in the new Idea Book & Catalogue

My first make was a bookmark for my youngest daughter. I always hate pointing to the words on the page of her school reading book so I decided I would make her a pretty bookmark. She was thrilled.



Cardstock: Mambo Melon, Whisper White
Stamps: Garden Whimsy
Accessories: Mambo Melon Ribbon(Retired), Designer Brad(Retired)

My second make this afternoon was a beautiful 4 x 4 card for my eldest daughter. She is away at school and every now and then I send her a little something from home so she does not forget us, well that's the idea anyway! I know she will love this card and it will take pride of place in her room. Also what better excuse than to send her something in the post as it will mean I will get a text from her!!


Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
DSP: Cottage Wall (Retired)
Stamps: Say it with Scallops(Retired)
Accessories: Melon Mambo Ribbon(Retired), Boho Blossoms Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Stampin Dimensionals, Silver Brad

If anyone would details on how to make either of the above please feel free to contact me and I will happily help with instructions. Also if you would like to order any of the products (that haven't been retired) that were used please contact me to place an order.

Happy crafting everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment